[Sca-cooks] Last Minute Genovese Feast

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Oct 29 18:49:40 PDT 2012

The Libro di cucina/ Libro per cuoco  is 14th/15th  so it predates Martino.
http://helewyse.medievalcookery.com/libro.html

The Due Libre B is An Early 15th Century Recipe Collection from Southern Italy so it's earlier than Martino too.
Translation by Rebecca Friedman is at
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/Medieval/Cookbooks/Due_Libre_B/Due_Libre_B.html

Johnnae