[Sca-cooks] medieval ketchup followers

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 16:50:35 PDT 2012

Today I was shocked checking out my internet ratings for my blog
http://www.medievalspanishchef.com/.
The google search was Medieval Spanish. The first recipe called for ketchup.
That site had over 1,000 followers.
Mine has 17 counting Ana Valdes, my son and my cat in spite of the fact
that search on the the web for medieval recipes my blog comes up first.
My husband would join but he is internet illiterate.
Why does the "medieval" ketchup blog have 1,000 followers and my truly
medieval blog have 17?
Could you become my follower?
If you do not want to be my follower please tell me why cause I really
am confused over this ketchup issue.
Suey