[Sca-cooks] OP Ash Fork Plague was Re: wild rabbit

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Sun Sep 9 12:27:49 PDT 2012

Good map.  Plague being endemic was commented on yesterday, but a visual
representation is always nice.

While bubonic plague is more common than pnuemonic plague in the US, both
are survivable if properly diagnosed and treated early on.  What is truly
fortunate is bubonic is less easily transmitted than pnuemonic, so we are
less likely to have an epidemic overtaxing resources and raising the
mortality rate.

Bear