[Sca-cooks] What happened to you Mr. and Mrs. Scrooge?

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 19:18:31 PDT 2012

Again, my point was and still is many recipes we consider as cruel
were based on need and uses of the food and the food chain. As you say
animales must be killed to be eaten but you could kill the animals
with a sense of empathy and kindness. In Groenland and in the North of
Europe the same people ask the animal forgiveness before they hunt
them.
Ana

On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 2:13 PM,  <yaini0625 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> In the Waldorf Schools, which are based on Rudolf Steiner's anthroposophical philosophies, folk, fables and fairy tales are used in 1st and 2nd grade. These folk and fairy tales were very much directed towards children because they were simple illustrations of good and evil, good and bad and simple morality.
> Many of these stories have a food item as a thread which is interesting. These stories were definitely changed by Walt Disney.
>
> I am still confuzzled as to the point of comparing the processing of food through out the ages and cruelty?
> To feed mankind animals had to be killed to be eaten.
> Aelina
>
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

http://writings-escrituras.tumblr.com/
http://maraya.tumblr.com/
http://www.twitter.com/caravia158
http://www.scoop.it/t/art-and-activism/
http://www.scoop.it/t/gender-issues/
http://www.scoop.it/t/literary-exiles/
http://www.scoop.it/t/museums-and-ethics/
http://www.scoop.it/t/urbanism-3-0
http://www.scoop.it/t/postcolonial-mind/

cell Sweden +4670-3213370
cell Uruguay +598-99470758

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth
with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you
will always long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci