[Sca-cooks] Recent al-Warraq Experiments are now Webbed

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Tue Sep 18 11:36:33 PDT 2012

Correct. T is tablespoon, t is teaspoon.

As you will note, these are not all final versions--there are notes on
some of them about things we want to check or do differently next time.
But since I'm mentioning the experiments here and elsewhere, I thought
it would simplify things if they were up to be looked at.

On 9/18/12 5:39 AM, Johnna Holloway wrote:
> Interesting. I presume if it says "T baking soda in 2T water" or "T Rose water"
>
> that means one Tablespoon???
>
> Johnnae
>
> On Sep 18, 2012, at 3:33 AM, David Friedman wrote:
>
>> I've webbed the recipes from my recent experiments as "Recipes for the 11th edition of the Miscellany"--the link is at my medieval page:
>>
>> http://www.daviddfriedman.com/Medieval/Medieval.html
>>
>> --
>> David/Cariadoc

David Friedman