[Sca-cooks] Cincinnati Skyline Chili

christine lopez elinorsmommy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 13:47:45 PDT 2012

I grew up n skyline and goldstar chili- 3 ways, cheese conies, 5 ways; miss
it a lot down here in Chattanooga but they sell the spice packets online
and one year skyline did "give" away their recipe that uses both cinnamon
and allspice.  Olympic Chili was the first Cincinnati Chili restaurant
founded by 2 brothers from Greece using their mother's recipe so
goes the story they give out. I never bothered to find out how true it was
bc they do beat skyline and goldstar hands down when it comes to chili so
it wasnt really important. Happy to see someone else that enjoys what tends
to be an acquired taste outside Ohio :)

Leonor