[Sca-cooks] wild rabbit

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Sat Sep 8 23:37:56 PDT 2012

Sierra Jane Downing, age 7, Denver, CO, was reported diagnosed as having
bubonic plague, 6 Sept. 2012.

The CDC also reported that the number of diagnosed cases has declined and
over the past 10 years, they have seen an average of five cases per year.
Also reported was the eastern movement of the disease appears to be holding
along the 100th Meridian.  Since that was where it was about 20 years ago,
maybe we have found it's maximum range in the US.

Bear