[Sca-cooks] What happened to you Mr. and Mrs. Scrooge?

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 9 10:13:12 PDT 2012

In the Waldorf Schools, which are based on Rudolf Steiner's anthroposophical philosophies, folk, fables and fairy tales are used in 1st and 2nd grade. These folk and fairy tales were very much directed towards children because they were simple illustrations of good and evil, good and bad and simple morality.
Many of these stories have a food item as a thread which is interesting. These stories were definitely changed by Walt Disney.

I am still confuzzled as to the point of comparing the processing of food through out the ages and cruelty?
To feed mankind animals had to be killed to be eaten.
Aelina

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T