[Sca-cooks] Feast Report - Siege of Glengary

Euriol of Lothian euriol at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 23 18:32:17 PDT 2012

I had printed menus for each table and worked with the lady who was the head server. I noted the changes on one copy and she noted the changes on the remainder and set them up on the tables. I'm not sure (since the kitchen was about a football field away from the feast hall) if it was announced.

Euriol