[Sca-cooks] Man Fire Food

Kathleen Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Thu Sep 20 13:10:21 PDT 2012

It was quite fascinating.  Yes an hour would be better!

I am waiting to see the fire-source that appears to be nestled inside the dragon sculpture...  looks cool.

Of course, Roger Mooking is always a very personable host.

Cailte

Kathleen Roberts
Admissions Advisor
University of New Mexico

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."
W. B. Yeats
"The hand that rocks the ladle rules the world."
Nadia G.

>>> Johnna Holloway <johnnae at mac.com> 9/20/2012 1:06 PM >>>
This was actually a pretty good program, if only a bit short.
They cram it all into 1/2 an hour.

I would recommend the Bovinova segment for any group contemplating cooking a whole cow.
http://bovinova.com/

Johnnae