[Sca-cooks] Ketchup Followers

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 18:46:35 PDT 2012

A follower of my blog medieval Spanish chef has this to say:

I can't believe the ketchup story! Surely if you had kept looking you
should have step on Coca-cola for marinades, french fries as a side dish
and chocolate ice cream for dessert! I sincerely and publicly want to
congratulate you for your efforts! You truly deserve the Oscar for
culinary reconstruction: trying a recipe two or three times must be some
times discouraging, but the results are here, even if the ketchup-band
cannot apreciate. Be sure we do. Thak you!
Bymrsamper
<http://www.blogger.com/profile/08458612223015865787>onCARNICERÍA WITH A
13TH C REFINED VEGETABLE DISH
<http://www.medievalspanishchef.com/2012/09/carniceria-with-13th-c-refined.html>