[Sca-cooks] Sweating meat

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Tue Apr 9 11:59:01 PDT 2013

Thanks. Fascinating.

As Nasrullah should have known, it isn't always fried in tail--her
translation of al-Warraq' recipe that I did specifies oil. Otherwise it
sounds close to my interpretation of the technique, except that I
covered the pot initially so as to get all of the meat hot.

David Friedman
www.daviddfriedman.com
http://daviddfriedman.blogspot.com/