[Sca-cooks] Cicera fracta, farinata

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Apr 4 14:13:03 PDT 2013

Bonne said:
<<< I made farinata for my Genoese Yule feast, which i still need to write up.
 I based it on a combination of a similiar recipe in the Miscellany,
modern farinata recipes, and an Indian dish which is much the same batter,
steamed instead of baked.

The writing up is rising up my to do list, but im not positive ill get to
it before the movers pavk my computer. >>>

When you write this up, I'd love to get a copy to put in the Florilegium. Are you planning on just posting the recipe and your redaction? Or an actual article? I'm interested, either way. It just determines whether I add it as an stand-alone article or add it to the flatbread file.

Since this is made from Chickpeas, would this be a good choice for those avoiding wheat flour? (Sorry, I can't think of the term for this right now)

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris