[Sca-cooks] Something of interest for Spice Lovers

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 08:24:33 PDT 2013

But if I read the article well his expertise are the blends, not the sale
of pure spices.
That's what he charge for :)
If someone want bulk spices it's not to him you should adress :)

Ana

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 12:14 PM, <galefridus at optimum.net> wrote:

> I checked out the web site (http://laboiteny.com/spices.html).
> Regrettably, the store seems to be more flash than spice. I found no pure
> spices -- everything is a blend. And the prices are very steep, I saw
> nothing for less than $15 for a two ounce jar of relatively ordinary spices.
> -- Galefridus
> > Message: 1
> > Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 08:05:17 -0400
> > From: "Martin G. Diehl"
> > To: SCA Cooks
> > Subject: [Sca-cooks] Something of interest for Spice Lovers
> >
> > The Transformational Power of the Right Spice
> > http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/07/magazine/the-spice-is-
> > right.html?pagewanted=all
> > Comments?
> >
> > I am, Vincenzo Martino Mazza,
> > In Service to the dream
> >
> > --
> > Martin G. Diehl
> >
> > Visit my online gallery at Renderosity [3D Artist's Community]
> > http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?username=MGD
> >
> > So much wisdom and knowledge, but so little time and bandwidth
> > --MGD

http//congresomujeresdenegromontevideo.wordpress.com
http://www.twitter.com/caravia15860606060
http://www.scoop.it/t/art-and-activism/
http://www.scoop.it/t/urbanism-3-0

<http://www.scoop.it/t/postcolonial-mind/>

cell Sweden +4670-3213370
cell Uruguay +598-99470758

your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always
long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci