[Sca-cooks] 2013 IACP Awards

Donna Green donnaegreen at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 14:01:32 PDT 2013

Anne Willan had a signing at Omnivore when it first came out, so my copy is signed :-)
I had a nice chat with her about the 16th & 15th c household manuals and she was not aware of the 15th c Portuguese or the Manual de Mujures. Her collection is extensive, but I think rather Anglo centric. That is meant as a comment, not a criticism :-)
I also mentioned the WCCS and she might be induced to come to the one next year in CAID.

Juana Isabella