[Sca-cooks] Rape Seed Oil, Canola Oil, and the Early Norse

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Thu Apr 25 15:41:26 PDT 2013

Define Viking-era Norse.
I think that will help with the question.
I would be interested in the canola oil/rape seed oil extrapolation.
Do we know the technology used to process the amount of seeds needed for this type of oil production existed?
If pork production was high I would think Lard would be one of the most important oil products (easy to store and easy to produce).
Eduardo

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net