[Sca-cooks] Sandwich anyone

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Thu Aug 1 15:04:42 PDT 2013

You can get an Italian Beef outside of Chicago, but it's a niche market.
There are a couple of places in Minneapolis, for instance, but I have not
tried either of them yet. The one place makes proper Chicago-style pizza
AND proper Chicago-style hot dogs AND proper cheese fries, so they're
likely to also make a proper IB sandwich.

My co-worker the Philadelphia native says that you can't get a "real"
Philly cheesesteak outside of the Philly environs.

Margaret fitzWilliam

* * * *
The bank called. Your reality check bounced.