[Sca-cooks] Nostrodamus' jam recipes

Susanne Mayer susanne.mayer5 at chello.at
Sun Aug 11 03:28:33 PDT 2013

Nostradamus. The Elixirs of Nostradamus. Edited by Knut Boeser. Wakerfield,
RI: Moyer Bell, 1996.

There is  an English (and a German version, which I own published) with his
cosmetics and sweets recipes out.

I remember that we did discuss some of his recipes  ages ago  on this list
(I think it was somewhere in the 90ties). not knowing that there was an
english version I even translated some of them.

Katharina

Message: 1