[Sca-cooks] Kale with bacon

Gretchen R Beck cmupythia at cmu.edu
Fri Aug 2 06:50:16 PDT 2013

It's not kale with bacon, but I do pretty much the same thing with kale and a mixture of olive and sesame oil. I don't bother cooking until soft, just until it's wilted. Add a little soy sauce towards the end and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.

It's also darned good used instead of white cabbage in colcannon.

toodles, margaret