[Sca-cooks] Black-eyed peas recipes?

James Prescott prescotj at telusplanet.net
Mon Aug 12 17:23:50 PDT 2013

Viandier has one recipe for beans, type of bean not specified.

Menagier has two, type of bean not specified.

Curye on Inglysch collection has five, one for white beans, the other
four unspecified.

The two Opera recipes appear to be for dried broad beans and dried
haricot beans.

Ouverture has one recipe for fresh broad beans.

Nothing in "Two Fifteenth Century".

Thorvald