[Sca-cooks] Orange, anyone>

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Thu Aug 15 17:01:06 PDT 2013

When Margaret and I moved into the house we recently sold, it had some ugly,
dirty mustard colored shag carpet downstairs.  When we pulled it up, we
found the carpet was actually bright orange with so much ground in dirt as
to completely alter the color.  Tearing it out was a joy, as were the white
oak floors it covered.

Bear