[Sca-cooks] Orange, anyone>

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Sat Aug 17 15:05:13 PDT 2013

Ah grass green (mixed greens) shag carpet in my apartment KITCHEN in Anchorage.  You are right about what could get lost in it.  That was when I totally swore off aluminum turkey roast pans. The one I used folded in the middle as I brought out my first Thanksgiving turkey of married life and dumped searing turkey broth all over my feet and that carpet.

We didn't get our security deposit back.

Regina

Sent from my iPad