[Sca-cooks] New date for Livre fort excellent de cuysine

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Aug 14 14:09:13 PDT 2013

The date for Ken Albala, Timothy J Tomasik edition of the Livre fort excellent de cuysine has slipped again.
And as he explains on blog, he's translating the recipes.

In the meantime there are some recipes in the Livre fort excellent de cuysine I simply must try. I should be done with my half of the translation by the end of the week. To be published by Prospect Books.

So maybe we will see it in 2014.
(Some interesting things on his blog-- http://kenalbala.blogspot.com/  about verjuice, pickled black walnuts, early tomato recipes and suchlike.)

Johnnae