[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 92, Issue 5

Galefridus Peregrinus galefridus at optimum.net
Thu Dec 5 15:19:50 PST 2013

Yeah, good article -- it wasn't out there during my initial investigations, but it pretty much covers the entire subject.

I hesitate to use butter, though because I've seen a distinction made between tail fat and butter in some of the Islamic cookbooks. Although I recently made some smen (goat butter ghee) to play with a few Moroccan recipes.

-- Galefridus