[Sca-cooks] Holiday Meal

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Dec 18 14:41:16 PST 2013

Cailte said:
<<< Okay, I don't usually recommend things like this, but it was so funny I feel the need to pass it on to food-type people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX9EAavxrus >>>

Sounds a lot like the discussions we've had here, and elsewhere, about not serving certain foods at feasts because *someone* might be allergic to or dislike them. :-)

Stefan
PS: I wish I'd known about that gingerbread house sooner. It's only a couple of hours east of here. Might have made an interesting outing. But it apparently closed on 12/14. :-(
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris