[Sca-cooks] Johnna's mishap

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 11:15:32 PST 2013

Write a book, it's what I did when I broke my ankle in a snowy Stockholm a
few years ago :)
all sympathy
Ana

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 5:04 PM, David Walddon <david at vastrepast.com> wrote:

> So sorry to hear about this!
> Get better my friend!
> And have a happy holiday none-the-less!
> Eduardo
> __________________________________
>
> David Walddon
> david at vastrepast.com
> www.vastrepast.net
> 360-402-6135 Cell
>
> On Dec 22, 2013, at 10:50 AM, Johnna Holloway wrote:
>
> > For everyone who hasn't heard the gory details on another list, yes the
> following account is accurate.
> > No I did not take a selfie of the ankle bent sideways but I have really
> gory digital X-ray prints.
> > And it's the same leg as the torn up knee, so I don't have two bum legs.
> >
> >> Johnna missed the bottom step on a flight of stairs in her house this
> >> morning and fell. Her son, Patrick took her to the hospital where it
> >> was determined that she had three breaks in her leg and ankle that would
> >> require surgery to repair.
> >>
> >> She has had ten pins inserted in the breaks and should be released from
> >> the hospital tomorrow night. All bowling jokes have been made.
> >>

> > This was Friday am. Got home from hospital yesterday afternoon and will
> be in a non weight bearing cast for
> > at least a month. Really limited activities. I have internet access and
> a laptop and iPad but limited access to books and such.
> >
> > I'll be around in a probably more limited way.
> >
> > Johnnae

http://www.twitter.com/caravia15860606060
http://www.scoop.it/t/art-and-activism/
http://www.scoop.it/t/urbanism-3-0

<http://www.scoop.it/t/postcolonial-mind/>

cell Sweden +4670-3213370
cell Uruguay +598-99470758

your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always
long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci