[Sca-cooks] Welcome Jim Chevallier

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Feb 11 08:22:48 PST 2013

Not sure that anyone ever welcomed you to the list during the past month. We've been rather amiss of late. The members who used to fulfill this role sadly passed away sometime back.

So Jim  when will you be teaching or presenting a talk at an SCA event? Or doing a feast?
Not sure what kingdom you are in, but there are conferences and wars all over the Known World
in the next few months. Please let everyone on the list know where you'll be in person. I'm sure people would like to say "hi" or invite you to a meal at a campsite.

Johnnae