[Sca-cooks] Welcome Jim Chevallier

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Mon Feb 11 19:44:20 PST 2013

Very kind, johnnae. I am in fact a food historian (in a minor but official
way) and am currently researching Frankish food. So my interest in the list
is  from that side. I've known of SCA since Life covered it in my youth,
but have  never actually been a member.

Jim  Chevallier
www.chezjim.com

Newly translated from Pierre Jean-Baptiste  Le Grand d'Aussy:
Eggs, Cheese and Butter in Old Regime France

In a message dated 2/11/2013 8:22:54 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,