[Sca-cooks] pastry recipe

Ian Kusz sprucebranch at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 19:10:33 PST 2013

Actually, her name as spoken by friends was Sabby; I used to call her
"Sabby, Baby."  We went to prep school together.  She had a wart the size
of a hamster.  She could burp the lyrics to Palastinalied when drunk, and
she did this crazy thing with eggs....

Oh, sure, she hasn't been around for YEARS, about 500, or so, but you don't
forget a pretty face.  Or that breath.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 4:46 PM, <lilinah at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Jamie wrote:
> > I am doing a german lunch tavern. I have choosen recipies from Sabrina
> Weserlin.
>
> Sorry, i know i'm a hopeless pedant, but actually, her name is Sabina (no
> "r") Welserin (note placement of "l") pronounced, i believe, "vell-zer-in".
>
> I figure if you're basing your recipes on her book, you should at least
> spell her name right :-)
>
> Sorry if this has already been brought up, i'm a few digests behind.
>
> Urtatim (that's oor-tah-TEEM)
> the persona formerly known as Anahita

Ian of Oertha