[Sca-cooks] Stovetop smoker

Chef Christy chefchristy at kingstaste.com
Fri Feb 22 17:03:26 PST 2013

I have worked with them, done food demos with them, and now own one, but
can't use it because I don't have a proper vent in my kitchen. The biggest
issue with them is getting the wood 'chips' (more like wood dust) and
finding them at a good price.  My recommendation, get a bunch when you order
yours.  (I found the one I now own at a thrift store, sans wood chips.) And
make sure you only use it with your stove vent running and in good working
order.

My favorite things in it were: Portobello mushroom caps, salmon, trout, pork
loin, and eggplant to make a smoked eggplant babaganoush.

Christianna