[Sca-cooks] OT: Freezing Cream Cheese?

Kathleen Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Mon Feb 25 12:26:37 PST 2013

It gets grainy, but if you use it as a cheese ball, then "whipping it back into shape" is not only functional, but necessary as well. ;)  Even if you don't add a lot, you have a nice soft spread.

Cailte

Kathleen Roberts

Supervisor, Student Records

Division of Enrollment Management

University of New Mexico

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."  W.B. Yeats

"The hand that rocks the ladle rules the world."  Nadia G.