[Sca-cooks] Heston Blumentahl Tudor meal

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Feb 26 05:07:26 PST 2013

Dormice? Otherwise what are dormants?
Given that the series was filmed in 2009 and we are talking about it still in 2013 makes it a success in television circles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heston%27s_Feasts

Maybe infamous and not to our tastes but still successful. He's done several series since then.
His scrapbook is online here in case anyone wants to browse some of his newer recipes and dishes.
http://scrapbook.channel4.com/bookmarkBar/4faa4d9de4b0770bba28da5f

Johnnae