[Sca-cooks] Joan Santanach, Robin Vogelzang "The Book of Sent Sovi: Medieval recipes from Catalonia (Textos B)

Beth Harper lyndyn29 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 12:53:10 PST 2013

I bought a copy from Ingram (big wholesaler, I have access through my
workplace) last year, but now it's not available so it must have just
recently gone out of print. It was published in 2008, so that would be
about right. That's unfortunate! From the way prices are already
skyrocketing, maybe there will be enough demand for a reissue.

I love it, as Adelisa says above it's very well organized and
commentaried. It's pretty readily library-accessible
(http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/183149198), so it might be worth taking
a look at a copy before deciding whether to pay the current going
rate.

Liepa