[Sca-cooks] Bread recipes was Period Pretzels, yet again...

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Mon Feb 18 19:19:55 PST 2013

Some of these I don.t consider to be bread recipes.  Bake goods, yes; bread
no.

Being 2008, it doesn't show the panpepato recipe that turned up in 2011.

Manchet and cheat are terms that first appear in the 15th Century.  If the
manuscript is from the early 15th Century, then the new words may not have
made the list.

Bear