[Sca-cooks] Eggplant query

Anne Murphy afmmurphy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 16:56:10 PST 2013

Quick search of the Morgan gives me this...  (The first link is the
record, the second is the actual picture.) 14th Century Italian...

http://tinyurl.com/a8nj5k6

http://tinyurl.com/b3pzxcm

It shows the plant with the eggplants on it, so it's not much help for
size... but shape and color, yes.

AEllin