[Sca-cooks] Heston Blumentahl Tudor meal

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Feb 24 10:04:29 PST 2013

Jay Raynor's comments on the meal are posted here

"When Heston Blumenthal served me frog blancmange."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/tvandradioblog/2009/mar/17/heston-blumenthal-tudor-feast

I gather some of the episodes anyway are available online

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/hestons-feasts/episode-guide/series-1/episode-3

These were originally done in 2009.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heston%27s_Feasts

I don't recall these being offered by my satellite provider. I'll have to try watching them one of these days, but between the Oscars and Daytona, today is taken up.

The Supersizers have been on the Cooking Channel anyway.

Johnnae

Yeah I understood I didn't find him so fun but maybe he improves next week when he is going to make a Roman feast :)
Ana