[Sca-cooks] Heston Blumentahl Tudor meal

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 03:43:48 PST 2013

I saw the show again yesterday, and it disappointed me again. Full of cheap sensations, a Christmas party for a Roman Emperor!!! Which Roman emperor should celebrate a celt-German celebration?
And he prepared mice and dormants in a pâté and he covered it with white chocolate and said: "Romans loved to eat dormants and mice on sticks". He gave his guests the pâté of the mice and dormants covered in white chocolate molded as mice and put it on sticks.
He hunted down a beautiful stag only to take the skin roast it and cover it again with the skin.
I am not going to see it again, the mixture of cruelty against animals only for "fun" and cheap magician tricks is not my style.
Ana

Skickat från min iPhone