[Sca-cooks] Interesting food blog

Stephanie Ross the.red.ross at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 10:08:15 PST 2013

Hi all. In keeping with my Estonia obsession, I have included a link to a
wonderful food blog by an Estonian woman that I've been following for
several years. Not too much is medieval, but she shares recipes that she's
made from all over the world. She is a lovely lady that I had the privilege
to meet on my first visit to Estonia in 2008. In fact, she is the one who
took me to Olde Hansa. She has an Estonian food page in Estonian, and this
blog that is in English. It's a great way to kill some time!

www.nami-nami.blogspot.com

AEschwynne