[Sca-cooks] what to get from Trader Joe's

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Wed Jul 3 07:34:26 PDT 2013

Trader Joe's typically has a limited selection. It's part of their strategy
 I think - they sell what they can get at good prices. Which is one reason
(but  only one) they're cheaper than Whole Foods.

Jim  Chevallier

Comparing early and late medieval food in France
_http://www.chezjim.com/food/pre-v/comparisons.html

In a message dated 7/3/2013 5:40:20 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,