[Sca-cooks] So is there a new edition-

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Jul 10 03:33:04 PDT 2013

George Braziller lists the paperback as in print and available, but doesn't mention any new editions.

I suspect it's just PR for the backlist. There will be an anniversary coming up in late 2015 or 2016
marking the 40th anniversary. That would be the logical time for a re-release of a hardback.

Johnna