[Sca-cooks] Fabulous Feasts

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Jul 11 13:48:34 PDT 2013

You could have them start with Pleyn Delit and then move along to Doc's medievalcookery.com. It has adapted recipes, links to cookery books, articles, transcribed cookery books, etc. The Florilegium has numerous articles too.

Medieval English is a safe place to start. Just depends on where their interests end up being as to what the second sources should be.

Johnnae