[Sca-cooks] Hungarian sources

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Jul 15 04:35:20 PDT 2013

With regard to the two Hungarian sources on July 9th posted by His Grace on 9 July,
I have found out a bit more about Radvánszky Béla and have the title of another book that might be
of interest.

I came across this  title in 2011 when doing some research on sources for a Hungarian event here in the Midrealm. I set it aside to be worked on later, if and when the need or interest arose.

Béla Radvánszky.
Magyar családélet és háztartás a XVI. és XVII. században

(The Hungarian Family and Household during the 16th and 17th Centuries). (Budapest,
1897). Seems to be in three volumes and may have originally been based on a series of articles published in a journal. Numerous 19th century editions.

This book is available on Google Books (and actually through Amazon as well).

http://tinyurl.com/ovcsby5

-----
This book was reprinted in 1986. Subject heading-- Hungary- History- 1526-1683

There are copies of the reprint available, inc the University of Michigan.
(No I have not loaned it in yet.)

Johnnae