[Sca-cooks] what to get from Trader Joe's

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Jul 3 05:40:14 PDT 2013

They offer lots of stuff, but not perhaps as much as a well stocked large Whole Foods.
(We have two Whole Foods plus a Trader Joe's and then we also have Plum Market, so we
have 4 very competitive stores in Ann Arbor. Also a number of ethnic groceries.) Trader Joe's here
is in the smallest store, so it doesn't stock as much as the larger stores. They do a lot of advertising
by flyers and mailers in this area and are very popular with the college crowd.
Cheap wine!
http://www.traderjoes.com/

Lots of frozen goods, so bring a cooler bag.

Johnnae

Johnnae