[Sca-cooks] Hungarian sources

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Jul 9 14:27:25 PDT 2013

I'm talking to a Hungarian friend in a War game I'm playing, and he's
agreed to give it a look ;-) Will let you know as soon as I hear more.

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 1:50 PM, David Friedman <ddfr at daviddfriedman.com>wrote:

> I recently joined the medieval and renaissance group on facebook. Two
> participants are Hungarian, and it turns out that there are period
> Hungarian cookbooks. One of them gave me the following links:
>
> These are in the internet:
> Radvánszky, Béla: Régi magyar szakácskönyvek.
> http://mek.oszk.hu/08800/**08864/08864.pdf<http://mek.oszk.hu/08800/08864/08864.pdf>
> Misztótfalusi Kis Miklós: Szakátsmesterségnek könyvecskéje.
> http://mek.oszk.hu/08300/**08343/08343.htm<http://mek.oszk.hu/08300/08343/08343.htm>
>
> He commented that they are in 16th c. Hungarian. So now we just have to
> find someone who can translate from 16th c. Hungarian to English. Any
> volunteers?
>
> -- David Friedman www.daviddfriedman.com http://daviddfriedman.**
> blogspot.com/ <http://daviddfriedman.blogspot.com/>

Saint Phlip

So, you think your data is safe?
http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/01/23/schneier.google.hacking/index.html?hpt=T2

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

.I never wanted to see anybody die, but there are a few obituary notices I
have read with pleasure. -Clarence Darrow