[Sca-cooks] Fabulous Feasts

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Thu Jul 11 13:33:37 PDT 2013

The historical information is worth going over, but as a cookbook, no way!
Cosman's recipe adaptions don't work and she doesn't give original sources
to work against.

As a starting book, providing historical context and decent recipe
adaptions, I would say Redon, Sabban,etc., The Medieval Kitchen.  You might
also go out to the Florilegium and find suitable recipes to get them
started.

Bear