[Sca-cooks] [SCA_Subtleties] Confections now part of Midrealm A&S Category

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Jun 8 12:07:48 PDT 2013

I am so pleased to announce that Confections will be a new and separate category in the Midrealm A&S Faires
for 2014. It will be formally announced after Pennsic.

I wrote the criteria and started working towards this goal back as early as 2006, so this has been
in the works for years. Thanks to all of you who wrote in and talked to your local and regional MoAS officers
about this topic.

Hurrah

Johnnae
(This was one of those bucket list items.)

Begin forwarded message: