[Sca-cooks] Italian Arabic recipes, was Anonymous Tuscan Cookbook

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 28 21:04:02 PDT 2013

Glenn wrote:
> So sweet and sour pomegranates are separate varieties, or just ripe and less ripe?

Arabic language recipes often distinguish between them. Some recipes would call for a certain number of one kind and a different number of the other. And from other stuff i've read, i would say they were different varieties.

I guess we just make do with what we have, which, i'm guessing, is usually the sweet kind.

Urtatim