[Sca-cooks] axeman cooking symposium

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Mon Jun 10 18:14:36 PDT 2013

On 6/10/2013 6:08 PM, Wanda Pease wrote:
> Tell me I'm not the only one who looked at this and instantly thought of cooking a big Viking Axeman...
>
> Regina

Actually, I wondered what was going on in the Barony of Adiantum that I
didn't know about- South Eugene High School mascot is the Axemen. (Annie
graduated from  South.) But I think that has something to do with the
lumber industry, not the vikings.

Liutgard
--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our
abilities." -Albus Dumbledore ~~~Follow my Queenly perambulations at: