[Sca-cooks] Runners/longieres instead of napkins?

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 21:33:16 PDT 2013

I have been in Damascus several times (thanks God I was lucky to see the city before this horrible war) and bought several tablecloths in the tissue we called "damas". And there were in different shapes, rounds, square and in long shapes, maybe they come from their culture and the crusades learned to use them.
A hypotheses only :)
Ana

Skickat från min iPhone