[Sca-cooks] Runners/longieres instead of napkins?

Honour Horne-Jaruk jarukcomp at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 29 13:05:57 PDT 2013

Respected friends:
From: "JIMCHEVAL at aol.com" <JIMCHEVAL at aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Runners/longieres instead of napkins?

OK, so here's an actual picture:
http://www.wga.hu/art/b/bouts/dirk_e/lastsupp/0altar1.jpg

From what I can see, the sides show runners laid flat to the table, but definitely present. There may also be one for the facing diners, based on folds at the table corners.

Yours in service to both the Societies of which I am a member-
(Friend) Honour Horne-Jaruk, R.S.F.
Alizaundre de Brebeuf, C.O.L. S.C.A.- AKA Una the wisewoman, or That Pict

"If you're a normal human, the inside of your head is not a pretty
place. Venting it unfiltered to the internet may feel therapeutic,
but it's unlikely to end well."
--Goedjn